Create puffy paint with your little ones for hours of entertainment (and some new artwork for your frames!)
What you need
- Straw or popsicle stick
- Small bowl
- 1/4 cup PVA glue
- 1/4 cup shaving cream
- Food colouring
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of white glue into a small bowl or container.
- Add an equal amount of shaving cream to the bowl. Just guess with the amount rather than measuring exactly. It will still work.
- Add a 5-10 drops of food colouring to the mixture. Keep in mind, that as the puffy paint dries, the colour will get darker, so don’t be too worried if it looks too light at this point.
- Use the straw or popsicle stick to stir the colour in.
- Repeat the process for as many colours as you’d like.
- Use a regular paint brush to add paint onto a piece of printer paper. You’ll need to add a generous amount of puffy paint to your brush and "dab" rather than "spread".