1 medium banana, with a few brown spots
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Mash: In a medium bowl, mash the banana until very smooth with only a few lumps.
- Add: Add in the flour, egg and cinnamon (optional).
- Mix: With a fork or whisk, mix until everything is combined.
- Cook: Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat, spray with cooking spray or add a little butter if needed. Drop one tablespoon of batter on the frying pan and let cook for 3-4 minutes or until the sides are starting to become firm and the bottoms are golden brown. You will not see any bubbles like a traditional pancakes. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve: Let the pancakes cool slightly and serve with some fresh berries or yoghurt.