Star Yarn Ornaments
You may need to start this one off for the kids, but once it's underway, you'll likely have an hour or so of quiet time as your little ones work hard at creating these masterpieces!
What you need
- Thick cardboard
- Yarn (pick any colour to suit your Christmas décor)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Draw a star onto the cardboard and cut it out.
- Start wrapping the star in yarn, adding drops of hot glue to the points and over the star until covered.
- From here let the kids take over and have them wrap the star like crazy!
- Once they are done, create a loop with the end of the yarn and hot glue it down.
Note: If you're creating an ornament to hang on the tree, create the loop at the top of a point. If you're creating a star to sit atop your tree then create the loop at the back of the star rather than up to the top.
Courtesy of: https://www.countryliving.com/