The Chameleon shoe has all the features of the BigToes Traditional shoe, plus extra fun. When exposed to UV light, the soles change colour, sparking intrigue and curiosity. This is our own, patented design!
While podiatrists and health experts agree that barefoot is best when learning to walk, there will be times when your little one’s feet need protecting. Days at the park aren’t fun when there are sharp rocks or nasty ants to cause pain. Normal shoes can be heavy, bulky, and do more damage than good.
The BigToes shoe range has been scientifically designed to mimic barefoot walking as much as possible. It provides the right amount of support without taking away the ‘barefoot feeling’ required for growth and cognitive development. The Japanese patented design provides a range of important features such as:
- A ‘big toe box’ to allow toes to freely move around inside the shoe. This is necessary to gain balance and stability.
- A softness that sits BELOW the ankle, providing the right amount of support without over-stabilising. Too much rigidity around the ankle leads to weakness and a foot that relies solely on a shoe for stability. This can affect the development of feet, ankles, knees and hips.
- A shoe that is glue free, breathable and totally non-toxic. This eliminates foot odour (kids feet get SWEATY!) and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- A non-slip out-sole. Learning to walk is hard enough without a slippery sole!
- Lightweight, and easy to slip on and off. Little ones don’t tend to keep their feet still for very long!
- Comes in a range of fun, colour-changing (the sole) designs.
BigToes Chameleon Stripe Yellow is the perfectly neutral design for your little ones wardrobe. With subtle white, yellow and grey stripes, coupled with a grey sole when indoors and yellow sole when exposed to UV light, Stripe Yellow is the ideal shoe to dress up or down to suit your little one.
As each child is unique and everyone grows at a different rate, we do not like to put an age bracket on our shoes, and instead measure by millimetre. You may view our easy-to-use sizing chart here. If you have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer Flat Rate Shipping of $8.50 or Free Domestic Shipping on orders over $70.
We ship all orders with Sendle or Standard Australia Post for PO Box and rural addresses.
We ship worldwide. If you are purchasing from outside of Australia and your destination country does not appear, please contact us at email@example.com so we can organise a manual shipping quote and invoice for you.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a system generated email with a tracking number.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages as well as packages delayed in transit or to an incorrect address.
We are unable to make changes or cancel your order once it has been shipped. Please wait for your delivery and then follow our return policy.
Please note due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, couriers are experiencing high volumes of deliveries and therefore it may take longer than usual for your order to arrive. Unfortunately this is out of our control and if you experience long delays on receiving your order, suggest you contact the service in which your order was shipped with your tracking number, for an update.